Third & James Studios is a 3400 sqft facility boasting an1850 sqft main tracking room, soaring ceilings, a comfy well appointed lounge, along with a staff and gear list that proves we take your music seriously. Third & James has a killer team of exceptional producers and engineers, so please feel free to reach out and set up a consultation. CLICK HERE to see more.
Third & James Recording Studios is part of the Third & James Record Company, an independent record label based in Denver, Colorado. Although our studio facility is the base of recording operations for our label, it is also open to the public. Opened in 2018 Third & James Studios is arguably the finest recording facility in the region. Click Here to learn a little bit more about our staff and stop by Third & James Records to find out more about our label.
Due to the spread of Covid-19 all businesses in the City of Denver are required to take certain measures to conduct business. As such.....
1. All staff and clients will be required to wear masks while inside our facility. (If you don't have a mask, masks will be available for sale for $15 while supplies last. Yes thats expensive, so bring your own. These bad boys are hard to come by)
2. All Staff & Clients will have their temperature
taken before entering our facility. (no touch thermometer)
3. Strict "Social Distancing" guidelines will be enforced!
4. All sessions will be limited to 10 people (This includes 2 Third & James Staff).
5. Disinfection will take place regularly which may interfere with the speed of service.
6. All session will be by appointment only. No Walk-ins.
Thanks for your cooperation!
All sessions are by appointment only. Sessions are available 24/7.
1546 W Byers Place
Denver, Colorado 80223